Brief Intro Of Hawach Cellulose/Glass Fiber Extraction Thimbles
Using an appropriate solvent to extract certain compounds out is what extraction thimbles are for. Suitable for Soxhlet-type, Tecatortype or similar devices, you can find that extraction thimbles apply the reliable and fast analysis in a variety of solid-liquid extraction studies, lipid and pesticide analyses in food and soil samples included.
Made of selected pure cellulose and totally free from binding, Hawach cellulose extraction thimbles guarantees reliable results. The consistent high porosity makes sure that you can have the fast flow through during applications. As the ideal choice for very sensitive detections in the lab, you will find that Hawach cellulose extraction thimbles are fitted with its wide range of sizes, and suitable for thimble holders and automated extraction apparatus.
Specialized in laboratory consumables, HAWACH has an outstanding relationship with their customers – and this is the competitive prize they value above all else. Their goal is simple – to do everything in their power to ensure that customers are very pleased with their purchase. There are mainly two kinds of extraction thimbles–cellulose extraction thimbles and glass fiber extraction thimbles, both of which can be used in Soxhlet extraction, the former for general Soxhlet extraction, while the latter for more complex situations. In addition, cellulose extraction thimble are for indoor dustfall, and analysis of indoor toxic organic substance(phthalic acid): while glass fiber thimbles are for detection of fixed pollution source, ambient air and exhaust, etc.
Besides high-quality, you can find cellulose of Hawach cellulose extraction thimbles has excellent mechanical strength and retention. Operable at temperatures up to 120°C (248°F), the 1–1.5 mm wall thickness of standard thimbles can support your application need. Hawach cellulose extraction thimbles always have full selection available for you, providing an easy, safe and efficient way of solvent extraction.
The technical parameters of HAWACH extraction thimbles
1. Material: Cellulose extraction thimbles: high-grade alpha cellulose/ seamless noble cellulose and linters of cotton; Without any binding elements; Glass fiber extraction thimbles–super-fine glass micro-fiber
2. Heating temperature: 75°C; forming temperature: 10°C; forming time: 1 Hour
3. DOP Retention((% @0.3 um): 99.8%(Cellulose extraction thimbles) and >99.99%(Glass fiber extraction thimbles); Good retention ability
4. Maximum temperature: 100 °C
5. Consistent high porosity ensures fast flow through
6. High fitting accuracy for all available extraction systems
7. A wide selection of size, consistent wall thickness (single wall), and smooth interior surface
8. Superior mechanical strength
To learn more, welcome visit https://hawachextractionthimble.com/products/