Features and Application of Extraction Thimbles
Extraction thimbles are used for filtering gas medium and liquid medium, materials of which are usually cellulose and glass fiber for meeting different requirements.
They are generally installed in the pipeline filter, the shape of the common cone, also known as the cone filter, which is used for removing impurities from the pipe.
The scope of application:
1. Weak corrosive substances in the petrochemical production process;
2. Corrosive materials in chemical production;
3. Low-temperature materials in refrigeration;
4. Materials with hygiene requirements in light industrial food and pharmaceutical production.
This kind of extraction thimbles is widely used in petrochemical filtration, oil field pipeline filtration, oil equipment filtration, construction machinery filtration, equipment fuel filtration and so on.
Extraction thimbles for filtering gas medium.
They are a kind of surface filter element, using the tiny breathable tissue formed on the surface of the filter material to block the granular material in the gas.
This kind of extraction thimbles has the following features:
1. Greatly improve the effective filtration area;
2. Ensure a low and stable pressure difference;
3. Compact and easy to install;
4. Especially suitable for industries with high dust concentration.