Description of Glass Fiber Soxhlet Extraction Thimbles
100% pure borosilicate fiberglass manufactured, Hawach Glass Fiber Soxhlet Extraction Thimbles can work at temperatures up to 600 °C (above the maximum temperature of most brands at 500 °C). Fiberglass extraction thimbles have no binder or additives, and can be used in situations where cellulose extraction thimbles are not usable, like in contamination monitoring (conventional particle retention of 0.8 μm), and in Soxhlet extraction When the temperature is higher than 120 °C, and the sample contains strong acids, to name just a few.
Features of Glass Fiber Soxhlet Extraction Thimbles
- Available in a variety of sizes and wall thicknesses to suit your application
- Suitable for Soxhlet extractors where cellulose is not usable
- No adhesive added
- Super high-temperature resistance, up to 500 °C
- Made in a clean room, no impurities are introduced while production.
- Credentialed with Bacterial Test Report.
Applications of Glass Fiber Soxhlet Extraction Thimbles
- Dust monitoring
- Soxhlet extraction
- Pesticide residue analysis
- Detection of oil content in food
- Analysis of fats in solid waste